CEU NOTICE FOR LCSW- AND LCPC-LICENSED PROFESSIONALS
We now offer continuing education units for Illinois-licensed LCSW and LCPC Professionals
IDFPR License # 159.001214*
JRW Behavioral Health Services provides training and consultation on addiction science, the treatment and prevention of substance use disorders, and the interaction of addiction and such issues as domestic violence, child maltreatment and criminal justice as well as program development and management . We also work closely with businesses to provide drug-free workplace services and offer referrals to dedicated colleagues who provide specialized behavioral health training, consultation and publications.
On this website you can find:
• Information regarding upcoming workshops and on-line training
• Helpful links to publications and organizational websites
• News regarding the latest developments in addiction science
• A list of our workshop topics and areas of consultation
• Instructions regarding how to subscribe to the free "Addiction and Behavioral Health Newsletter
• How to register for a free on-line course
Sign up for our mailing list so we can keep you up to date on our workshops, courses, webinars and other on-line training opportunities. Sign me up!
To protect you from "spam" and other unwanted solicitation, we do not lend, share, rent or sell our mailing list under any circumstances.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE. PLEASE COME BACK SOON!
* Professionals in other States should check with their licensing agency, association or board to see if it will provide reciprocal CEU credit